I found this tool online and, as luck would have it, that same store is about 10 minutes from my house.
Too much money later, I was able to try it out.
Did you hear the angels sing? You should have. That's how much that one pair of pliers is going to be a Godsend.
My thumb is very much happy right now.
I opened an online store here as well.
Only 2 of the sets I've worked on are shown right now, but I'll be adding more over the next few days. The best part is that it's way cheaper than selling on ebay.
I'm also vowing to stay out of any craft stores for a while. I have a ton of beads and some more charms and really need to move a few before I feel comfy spending more money. Although there are some charms I saw online that I'll be ordering at some point.
That doesn't mean I'm not taking orders, though! It just means I can't free-walk into a store and grab a basket because I can't walk out without spending at least $30.
2 comments:
Cool site! I think the red hat ones are a great idea - I know some ladies are really into those groups.
A suggestion . . . perhaps ones for holidays with the beads in those colors, but with different charms so people know which glass is theirs if they set it down.
I actually have a 12 days of Christmas set that I haven't put together yet! You're all psychic and stuff hah
Most of the charms I have are different, but some were all the same. Local stores don't sell more than 2 or 3 different charms in a group, so I have to find ways to mix up the beads to make them different.
Post a Comment