Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Books ...

Marc and I went to a few bookstores today.

I picked up this book at a national chain. It was one of the ones I had seen online but wanted to see in person.

The others I wanted to check out?

All I got was a "we don't have it but can order it if you'd like".

If I wanted to order it, I'd have ordered it online.

So I created an amazon wish list to help me organize which books I want to for sure get. I won't post it here because I really don't want my whole name plastered on the internet, so no worries that I'll be hitting y'all up for free books hah

I figure I'll slowly get them each as time goes on, although I would rather see them in person so I know for sure they'll mostly fit what I'm looking for.

But, such is life. Online will have to do.

No comments: