The only celebrity type person I've heard back from so far is Gordon Ramsey. Well, I heard from someone somewhere who thanked me for my inquiry, but who also said that Gordon only donates to specific charities each year.
I'm apparently not one of them.
Not that I asked for money. I was actually very specific in my e-mail that I was not asking for a money donation.
What I need are some connected friends. Or just one. Just one to get things started.
Today's going to be a fairly busy day. Kind of.
Another assault will be held in the basement. This time it's a combination of a home remedy and Borax.
It will get started shortly.
I also have laundry to do. Not a lot, but just enough for me to think I can knock out the rest of it in one load.
I keep thinking that there's one place I wanted to go, but I can't remember where it was. Must not have been too important.
No comments:
Post a Comment