My store is now open! Just click the link to your right to go to my store.
Ya know ... if you want to.
I started out with just a couple of items, but was able to add a couple more last night. I also redid the red hat charms from their original - the silver you see on them now is new.
I'm going to work on some more this afternoon or this evening.
Most of the charms I have run a theme and the actual charms are different. Some, though, will have the same charms but different color beads. It just depends on what caught my eye when I was shopping and what was available online that didn't cost a fortune (some of those buggers are pretty pricey!).
There's also a way to mark a store as a favorite and it should let you know when new items are added.
But like I said - no more shopping for a while unless I have a specific request. Otherwise I'm liable to go broke buying up supplies and that would completely defeat the purpose. I'm going to finish what I have before buying more.
And, for those who would like to place an order for something I don't yet have, there's even a Request Custom Item link on the right side of my store.
In other news ...
I just finished attacking the basement and, while there are still fleas down there, almost all of the ones that launched an assault were pre-adult.
Which means the vacuuming is working. Not only am I ridding the place of the adults, but I'm also getting the cocooned ones to come out and play.
Marc, my best friend, is having a seriously rough time right now. I won't go into details to protect his privacy, but he could use more than a few prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment