I have an interview today. At 11 (est).
I'm hopeful, but in a reserved sort of way. I'd like to think this will be it, but you just never know.
When Patrick and I got married, I made some wine glass charms for the reception. They were too cute and, while a bit tedious, were super easy to make myself. (nevermind that we ended up with goblets instead of wine glasses)
Since then, I've thought and talked about making them to sell. Because really, the profit turn over would be pretty large compared to the amount spent on supplies.
Except I never did anything about it. It was just talk.
Well ... between last night and this morning, I've spent almost $100 on supplies - beads, rings, charms, etc ...
Once the charms start arriving, I'll be in business. And if it goes well, maybe I'll get requests and can turn it into a decent, albeit small, part time thing.
For now, though, I'm going to get ready for my interview. If you read this before 11am est, please say a small prayer that this will be the job I've been waiting for.
1 comment:
It's after 11 but I am saying a prayer anyway!
Post a Comment