The home remedy? A bust. A stinky bust, at that.
The Borax, from what I could tell, didn't do much of anything.
So after changing bags and dumping a bunch of salt into the new one, I dragged our vacuum cleaner down there and went town.
I know it worked, but it'll need to be done a few more times. The Borax did help in this sense as it let me see where I had been and where I needed to go. And it let me know that the vacuum was sucking stuff up as it disappeared.
If we can't get this licked, we're going to have to call in the professionals. A charge I was hoping to avoid.
I've relisted my wedding dress on CL. Someone needs to buy it to close the gap for the home study money. If anyone knows of anyone looking for a wedding dress, please have them contact me. I'm willing to send it wherever as long as the buyer pays for shipping.
I have a job interview tomorrow. It'll be about a 30 minute drive, so I'm hoping (if I'm offered the job) the pay will be enough to compensate for the gas. I was only thinking pay for bills, but Patrick pointed out how much gas I'd be using. Good point.
I've also applied for a handful of other jobs this morning. Keeping fingers and toes crossed.
That's about it. I'm busy with household type things, but that's about all.
2 comments:
I don't know about other people but we put the Salt down and left it for at least a week. I think the whole point is to dehydrate them and that can take a while. :)
I tried the salt : (
But I appreciate the suggestion!
Post a Comment