Our new web site is done and can be found here.
It contains the same information as the one on blogspot, but it'll also contain additional information - such as the Events we have planned and an easy link to the items I'm selling.
Speaking of, this awesome woman is my first wine glass charm customer! I was so excited to see an order and touched that it's one of my blogger friends.
There are other things that took place this weekend, but I'll talk about those at a later date.
In the meantime, please keep these people in your prayers. It's not my church and I don't know the two who were killed, but that is the city I live in.
1 comment:
I am so excited to receive my charms I can hardly stand it! Yay! I am trying to be proactive about my Christmas shopping (something I always say I will do and never get around to!) and so I may be ordering again soon. Good thing you have your thumb-saving tool!
Congratulations on getting the new site up and running, too. Every moment brings you closer!
Post a Comment