Thursday, July 3, 2008

My but it's yellow ...

So it seems that I'm never going to paint the cabinets hah.

The kitchen is almost ready for its second coat. It's a pale yellow, much like the original color.

Minus the nicotine stain.

Walls are much easier than cabinet doors.

I've decided, of course, that I don't like the color on the cabinets so much. It just seems too ... blue. Not at all the light chocolate the paper showed.

I may end up, at some point, repainting them (because I'm a glutton for punishment). Especially if the painter's tape pulls the paint off.

That'd just make my day.

Or it'd make me drag out the Cap'n Morgans. One or the other.

The fleas have, so far, lost round 2 of the battle.

Battle of The ... what ... what should I call it?

I went down there and didn't get jumped on once.

In 2 days time, though, I expect another party to arrive.

My house must be the neighborhood place to be.

Go me.

Update - 6:40 pm est:

So Marc went downstairs to close the windows so I could turn the air back on. And came up with 2 fleas on him. Better than the 8 - 10 that jumped on me when I was setting the bombs up. But still ...

I swear I'm going to kill them all.

No comments: