Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spilt Coffee ...

Yesterday morning, bright and early, I spilled my coffee on my keyboard.

And killed it.

At first it was ok. Within minutes, the space bar stopped working. Then the "n" went. Then the . disappeared.

I gave up.

This morning, I clicked on the address bar and it suddenly started entering 22222222, etc ...

Luckily, Patrick had brought home another keyboard for his computer so I was able to take his other one.

I hope everyone had a good holiday.

We went to a friend's for their yearly cookout with massive amounts of food. It was an interesting time.

In the last couple of days, we've watched a few movies.

The first was this one. It got to the action fairly quickly, which was ok but surprising. The ending? Sucked. Sucked hard. I called it with about 5 minutes left and it ended just the way I expected.

The 2nd was this one. Good movie, great acting. Shitty ending. I've never read the book and maybe that's how it ended, but still ... suuuucked.

Today I planned on finishing the cabinets, but it's going to rain most of the day so that will probably not happen until tomorrow.

So a rainy day with a book seems to be in order. Which is perfectly fine by me.

No comments: