So in the veign of "not spending any more money on beads", I paid a lady $50 for a huge supply of beads and such. And although I didn't want to spend that much, I got a much larger haul for the money than I woud have at any craft store.
I've mentioned it in passing, but the back of my right knee is killing me. The only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm walking (odd, isn't it). As soon as I sit and it has to stay bent, it throbs. Stretching out or propping it up doesn't help. I find myself constantly switching positions, trying to find one that makes it stop.
I'm sure I twisted something back there, but we have no insurance right now so I can't go see anyone about it. In the meantime I've been taking tylenol every 6 or 7 hours. The thought is that it'll reduce any swelling and get rid of the pain. Which it does. But it's been several days and it still hurts. Not a terribly good sign.
We're getting some much needed rain and cooler temperatures today. It'd be a good jammie day, but we have friends coming over later to hang out.
So ... I'll be in the grind of housecleaning here shortly.
1 comment:
I'm sorry that you knee is sore, that sucks. Have you tried one of those rubs for sore muscles? It might help loosen some things up?
Feel better!
Post a Comment