Our logo is finished! Yay! Josh did an awesome job of melding two symbols I found and sent to him and I'm beyond pleased with the finished product. Big thanks to Josh!
Our new web site should also be finished sometime this coming week. So double yay!
There's a big yearly festival taking place next weekend in a nearby county. I had the idea to see if we can sell some of the charms we'll be making, but I think you have to pay for booth space. We have a friend that usually sells handmade furniture pieces and, if he's taking part this year, we're going to ask him if we can usurp a bit of his space. I don't know that they'll sell, but it's worth a shot!
If he is and we can and the web site is finished, I'm going to try to put together some fliers to hand out as well. Not that I'll be walking along and passing them to strangers, but if we can sell some charms (you just know I'll have some sort of adoption fundraising sign there) and people have questions then we can hand them a flier to get more information.
I feel really good about that idea, so please pray extra that our friend will have a booth and we'll be able to join in.
This evening we'll be heading to a cook-out at a friend's house. This is a previous running buddy of mine who I absolutely adore. But, as life moves along, you lose touch. Turns out he and his partner bought a house about 4 miles from us. And he moved there around the same time we moved here. So after an hour-long catch-up session on the phone yesterday, we made plans for a cook-out and some adult beverages for this evening.
I'm totally excited.
So yeah ... today was a good day from the word go.
No comments:
Post a Comment