Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Close ...

It's not exactly perfect, but it's close.

The pay will be the issue.

Believe me when I say I'm not asking for tons of money. I'm not even asking for anything unreasonable.

And if I lived closer to the business, the pay would probably be fine.

But it'll be a 40 minute drive each way and I do have to take that into account. Especially with the gas prices here pushing $4 a gallon.

Yes, it's more than I'm bringing in with unemployment. But I'm a long term type of employee. I don't flit from job to job.

I need to make sure I'm completely comfortable with whatever position I take because I don't want to be looking for something else in 6 months.

We'll see ...

1 comment:

Ms. J said...

Keeping a good thought for you. Hope the benefits make it worthwhile, too.