No hits on my wedding dress yet, but I'm keeping the faith that it'll sell.
$600 stashed away, $400 more to go.
No hits on the job front. I'm keeping the faith there, too, but it's getting harder and harder. This whole job search thing is pretty irritating. I've applied for several things since Sunday and, as my talks with God haven't gotten me anywhere yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
It appears my mom and her boyfriend received his settlement check. This means the house should be Smokie free within a couple of weeks as planned. Lucy will be so pleased.
Um ... that's about it.
oh - if anyone has any suggestions for books about adoption, please share them. Right now I'm trying to get as much information as I can - not just about the process, but also about after the baby is brought home.
1 comment:
Thanks for still reading my boring blog...and thanks for your prayers on the beta...I had given up!
Post a Comment