Friday, July 25, 2008

Daily grind ...

I've had a lot of views of my charms (the site tracks how many people have looked at individual items), but no orders yet.

I'm hoping to spread the word and get some orders.

I had a really icky dream last night (this morning, really).

Patrick and I, for some reason, were sleeping on my dad & step-mom's floor. Only it wasn't really their room and the floor was tile and concerete (can you see where this is going?).

Everywhere we stepped or reached, fleas bombarded us. I was flicking and wiping flea after flea after flea off me. I was splashing stuff around to try and kill them. I was afraid to step anywhere or move from my spot, although I continually did. My reward was to have my hand or ankles covered in fleas.

It was seriously distressing.

I woke up itching and unable to lay still, the dream still very fresh in my mind.

Stupid fleas.

I have to take Marc to this place this morning. It's a long story (stemming from a dui in 2005) and I can say with all honesty that it's not necessary. But it's what happens when you don't follow rules set by your state's medical board and you hold a therapy license.

And while he doesn't need to go there, I do hope he'll come out with a different attitude. A few glasses of wine are not worth losing your license.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ugh-flea dreams! This is a clear sign that you have been fighting the evil bugs for far too long, my dear! Let's hope the dream is the last you will see of them, both in the sleeping and waking world!

Mel said...

I just have to say that I LOVE the charms...almost as much as I love wine! :)

Thanks so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog. It helps to know that there are others who can relate to all of these thoughts/feelings/emotions. I need to catch-up on your story here…but it looks like you’re still faithfully working towards adoption, right?

Thanks again for your thoughts…have a fantastic weekend!