Sunday, June 29, 2008

Someone distributed gas maks ...

3 foggers later and that back corner still has fleas.

Nowhere near as many, true. But 3 jumped on me when I went to open the window in the corner.

I'm thinking armor and gas masks were passed out.

Pisses. Me. Off.

We have pumped more gas into that basement than would probably be recommended and, yet, the little buggers persevere.

I wonder if they have sirens similar to ones used for tornadoes. Sirens that sound as soon as the fogger starts, warning everyone to get ... shit ... where would they go?

I've used these things in the past and never have I come out on the losing end.

I'm not done, though.

I just have to be sneakier than they are.

2 comments:

Ms. J said...

Chiming in a few days late and a bit off topic here . . . but if you ever want to chat about adoption, you know where to find me!

We are doing one with China this time, but probably are moving to a domestic one for Child # 2, with it likely being a black or mixed-race child.

We used Catholic Charities to do our home study, which we were able to use for our China adoption with Holt. I can not say enough good things about BOTH agencies, and can HIGHLY recommend both.

If you want to talk countries, I can do that, too. We put a lot of thought into the country we chose, and which ones would and would not work for us.

I am so excited for you!!!

Ms. J said...

One more thing . . . I suck at all things home improvement, and adamantly refuse to help out at all on those sorts of things (my husband is almost as crappy at these things . . . I grew up in apartments, and he grew up in an upper-class family with money who would just hire someone to do these sorts of things. Together, we are reluctant and useless homeowners!)