Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Notes of interest ...

In big, big news - Farah has given birth to Austin (welcome to the world!) and I can now offficially move her to Other Places I Go. Yay!

In more news ...

I inadvertently stole ... swipped ... usurped a book from someone.

I went to a local used book store early this afternoon and was heading for the new release aisle. As I did, I passed the bathrooms and there, on a table shelf next to the bathroom door, sat Stephen King's book Duma Key. And marked for $6. Well ... I thumbed it for a second, then promptly picked it up and kept on going.

When I got to the aisle I wanted, not 10 feet away, I realized that shelf was where people put the books they wanted to buy while they went into the bathroom.

Woops.

Did I return it to its place? Oh hell no. I looked for the book I came for, found it, and quickly made my way to the checkout.

My only excuse (read: rationalization) is ... you snooze, you lose.

Onward and upward ...

Tomorrow, Wednesday, is my birthday. Go me.

My husband, being the awesome man he can be, bought me this. (See? I told yas I'd have it hah) I got the black one. Click on the color box at the bottom of the picture and it'll show it.

Anyway ... I've tried it out a bit and thought I'd upload my first video.

It's of Biscuit, of course, with a Hoss ending. Ignore the patch of dead / dieing grass, please. It's been in the upper 90's with no rain and everything in my yard is busily dieing.

So, without further ado, I give you my first ever video (I feel like I should say ta-daa or something) ...


No comments: