Friday, June 6, 2008

Better better ...

Morning rant aside, I got some things done today.

With hopes of beating the insanity that is their parking lot, I ran to WalMart early today to pick up a few things. As always happens, I also picked up a few things that weren't on my list but that I wanted.

Woops.

I managed to put away pretty much all of the clothes I had taken out of the box and folded onto the bed in our spare bedroom. I also cleaned up a bit more in there - you've heard of junk drawers, we have a junk room. It just seems to be the catchall for our odds and ends.

I still have a couple loads of laundry to do and I'm going to get that started in a few minutes.

Otherwise I was also able to get done my normal daily chores, like the cat pans, vacuuming, etc ... I didn't do much at all last weekend and I really want to start this weekend with a mostly straightened out house.

I still haven't heard from Marc and I haven't made any attempts to text or call him. It may sound childish, but he needs to understand that he shouldn't take me for granted. Of course he's my best friend and I love him dearly, but he shouldn't just assume he can always get away with treating me like an afterthought.

Otherwise I'm in a fine mood.

So I'm off to deal with the dishwasher and finish the laundry.

No comments: