Not only did I find that sundress in a smaller size, but I discovered that the one 2 sizes smaller than the one I bought fit much better. Wow.
Not that I've lost weight or anything, so much as I think it's the way the dress is cut. Either way, though, I was pleased and I'll remain pleased about it.
I finished off the Visa gift card my mom gave me. With hair product hah So it's all been spent on non-bill related items, which should make my mom very happy. She's insistent that birthday and holiday money not be spent on "practical" things (her words).
Marc and I also headed back to the book store. There were several more of that Stephen King novel I came across, but all marked at $14 instead of $6. I got a deal!
I also finished Stephen White's newest, Dead Time, in record time. I started it Wednesday evening and finished it last night. I'm normally a quick reader, but my eyes were watering by the time I finished the book.
But I have 2 more waiting in line to be read, so I'm not done.
I came across a posting from my headhunter. The position? Exactly what I wanted for more money than I was asking. Did my headhunter call me? No. Did she e-mail me? No. I discovered it by going to their site and looking at their job postings. That's how I applied for it. The only response I got from her was that she forwarded them my resume and will wait and see if they request an interview.
Gah.
At this point I think she's just sitting on my resume. Otherwise, why wouldn't she have e-mailed and said "I think I found the one for you!"? She has frustrated me to no end.
I should receive the adoption information from that center today. Although my heart sinks when I think of the process and fees and all that, I'm still curious to see how their program works.
No comments:
Post a Comment