Saturday, June 28, 2008

1 down, 1 to go ...

So 1 fogger wasn't enough.

I do believe that's my own fault, though. I didn't realize cubic feet was so different from square feet (math is not my strong suit).

So we set off a 2nd one because the one wasn't enough for the whole basement / garage area.

If I had known, I'd have set them both off at the same time - just on opposite sides of the garage to make sure the whole area was covered.

If this doesn't work, and I'll know in about 10 or so minutes, then I'm going to repeat the process tomorrow. But the way I should have done it today - set two off at the same time on either side of the area.

If that doesn't do it, I may use napalm.

Gah.

All this flea fogger business means we've had the AC turned off all day. And it's hot. Really really hot in this house, even with the windows open.

Which means I'm sweaty.

I hate being sweaty.

Edit:

The edges around the garage still have them. So the fog isn't getting far enough out.

Two at once it is, then.

No comments: