Sunday, June 1, 2008

Finally ...

After spending a few hours driving around the Knoxville / Pigeon Forge area, Patrick and I stopped at a local PetSmart and I broke down and bought a dog house.

It's the house I was wanting and it was actually cheaper than other places I had looked.

So I thought I'd share a couple of pictures ...



That's Pearl on the left with her new house.


Hoss's is larger because Patrick built it himself. It's rough looking, but believe me it's a solid, well built home. The walls are double thick with insulation and the roof is insulated, too. His has to be larger because of his luxation - crouching to get in and out of normal dog houses isn't good for his back legs. For this same reason, he needs to be able to stretch out completely and stand up fully. There is no such thing with a store bought house.


Here's another shot ...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the kennels and new dog house! Too bad Pearl doesn't agree with me. Hope she gets happier about it!