Sunday, June 8, 2008

Insert title here ...

I was reading a blog the other day and came to an odd realization - I don't think I'd like this person too much if we knew each other irl.

It's weird - this is someone I've enjoyed reading for quite some time. This person is intelligent, funny, and well spoken. But I've discovered a somewhat snarky, egotistical side to this person that I'm not sure I like (stop looking to your right - this person is saved in my faves, not on that list).

Which has me in a bit of a dilemma. I enjoy reading this person and I want to keep reading, but the posts are now shaded and I'm finding that I can't read them the way I use to.

It's just ... odd.

Looking at our forecast doesn't give me much hope for a break in this heat. I would normally say the rain that's somewhat expected will cool things down, but I think it'll just add to the humidity.

Which my crazy, curly-frizzy hair will love. Gah.

No comments: