Last night was league night at the alley. I sub these days for teams that are missing a member.
My average last night? 81. A whopping 81. Gah.
Luckily for me, the guys on the team said they really don't care if they win or lose. They figure they have last place tied up as it is, so I couldn't do any more damage than they do themselves. And everyone was friendly and fun, which makes it a much better experience.
I never heard back from the guy at unemployment, so I'm going to wait 23 minutes and call again (they're central to my eastern). You know me - I refuse to be ignored hah
Marc's boyfriend knows a couple people in the office of one of the positions I'm submitting my resume for. He said he's going to call and give them a heads up to keep an eye out for my resume. I'm hoping that turns into an interview and that they absolutely adore me.
We had some rain last night and it's muggy out. It's not foggy, but the air is thick and humid. They're calling for heat only in the upper 80's today - 87 / 88 or so.
You know it's hot when you consider 88 degrees a cooling off.
No comments:
Post a Comment