Happy birthday to meeeeee!
37.
Ack.
I don't have big plans for today. I think we'll go bowling. Surprise, surprise hah It's dollar game day at the alley by our house, so it just makes sense.
I'd still like to do the zoo, but it's muggy and hot and icky and blech. The animals are way less active on hot days (as am I) and that doesn't make for a fun zoo day.
I love love love the Flip Video Patrick got me. I've only taken 2 videos so far and haven't messed with the movie mixer feature yet, but I want to get a USB chord thingy for it first. The video camera itself plugs into your usb port, which is fine if you have a laptop or don't have 12 bazillion chords already coming out of the back of your tower. But I don't have a laptop and I have just enough chords already back there to make me need to cram it into place. Not a good way to start a relationship with a new toy.
So that's on the agenda for sure - getting a chord that I can just run from the tower to the camcorder.
Otherwise it's an open, free day.
And - Patrick's currently emptying and reloading the dishwasher so I don't have to. Score!
2 comments:
Oh, Happy Co-Birthday, Dear! I am so excited to share this day with you!
Hope your day is wonderful!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Sorry I'm so late for the festivities, but I'm still sending lots of belated birthday love!
Post a Comment