Speaking of agencies ...
I just received a call from an agency I had looked at almost 2 years ago.
Yeah - they still call sometimes.
But I was happy to inform her that we've already selected a local agency and are going to go forward with them.
She, of course, said that we could do our home study through this agency but still use them if we'd be interested.
I politely declined.
This is exactly what I mean about feeling like they're asking for our business or something. I haven't contacted them, no e-mails, no feelers, nothing, in a good couple of years.
And yet she's on my phone.
And not only on my phone, but trying to still get me to use them because "we do domestic adoptions as well".
I told her that was ok, we're happy with the agency we chose and are going to do the whole kit and kaboodle through them.
It's sad that some places leave you feeling like you just left a car lot.
1 comment:
That's horrible!
Post a Comment