Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday catch-up ...

I don't normally do night time posts, but a switch up now and again doesn't hurt.

The search for a dog house continues. There was an ad in the paper that my Godmother told me about this evening. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they have.

I'm one of those people who shouldn't wear sandals. No matter what I use or do, my heels are always icky gross calloused and cracked and blech. Today I broke down and bought this at a local department store. And holy chriminy it works! Color me surprised.

I also tried this for dry skin and am soooo so happy I did. I'm all silky smooth. The best part is that my freshly shaved legs don't turn into rashland like they do with normal lotions. I usually can't use lotion on my legs for at least a few hours after shaving or my pores get all irritated and I end up with an oh so attractive mass of red dots all over them. This doesn't do that.

So - I'm officially recommending both products.

The job search continues and I've been able to apply to a handful of places this week, so that makes me feel better. I'm looking forward to Sunday's ads.

And that's it. Patrick's still working more than any person should (60 hours this week so far with more Saturday night and he's still on call) so it's been relatively quiet on the home front.

Although I did notice today that I talk to my dogs like they understand every word I say. Really. I was asking Hoss about him wanting his blanket in or out of his dog house. Asking. The. Dog.

Yeah ... I need a job.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I have got the most disgusting lizard skin on my feet. It really is horrifying. When I go in for a pedicure, I always feel bad for the tech. Although they always say I'm not nearly the worst they've ever seen, I'm not so sure I buy it. So I've been considering the pedegg. Since it got your seal of approval, I may have to break down and give it a shot. Oh, the horror of sandals in the summer!