Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday morning whine ...

I should have known the non-sore boobs meant something. But they're normally increasingly sore for over a week before the pain goes away.

Not this time. Sore for a couple of days, not sore for a couple of days ... and my period makes an appearance.

It actually caught me by surprise. Kudos to Team Uterus for slipping one past me.

I was thinking about that 401k payout and how lovely it would be to put it into my uterus instead of having to use it for bills until I find a job.

(I don't mean that literally. As much as I love money, I'm not going to start stuffing it into my vag.)

I know - I am grateful that I'm getting it, that I had enough saved up in it to make a difference. I just wish I were withdrawing it for a different reason.

O.k. Enough whineyface. The miracle of immaculate conception didn't happen and my 401k will help keep us afloat a good bit longer.

Onward and upward.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I think you should definitely put the money, or at least some of it, towards your IVF fund. I have high hopes that your next job will have a title that starts with an M. :)

Katie said...

You can whine all you want my dear. I think the start of yet another cycle on top of the whole job search, warrants a little (or a lot) of whining.

But I did get a giggle over the image of you shoving that money up your Britney.