I think I got the lady at the headhunting place into trouble.
Woops.
Remember my mentioning the auto-reply I replied to, stating I already signed up with their service? Well, I got an e-mail this evening from the woman that posted the job asking for my last name, saying she couldn't find my information in their system, and that she needs to follow-up on the e-mail I sent.
Huh.
So I sent her a note giving her the dates and times I was there, the date I completed their online testing, and the fact that the references I listed say they still haven't heard from the woman I signed up with.
So the lady may be in a tad bit of trouble. And while part of me feels bad, the majority says "Do your job and this wouldn't be a problem".
As long as it ends with "Here, Ms X, have this job that pays what you want it to", I don't really care.
I still want this. I've seen video taken and edited with it and it's pretty damned good. I can't get it yet, but I will have it. Oh yes, I will have it.
My ovaries are still giving me random fits. Not as badly, but they're still noticeable. It reminds me of an after cycle when they're all swollen and tender to movement and jarring. If my boobs were sore and I couldn't keep my eyes open, I'd be tempted to poas.
Alas, neither of those things are present.
Tonight Marc and his boyfriend are going to join Patrick and I for a late, late dinner. I picked up some grouper and mahi mahi to grill. I already have the potatoes and veggies, so I'll be mixing them up later. We don't have any decent liquor in the house, so I don't anticipate adult type beverages. But that's ok.
Good times will be had all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment