I submitted my resume yet again.
I don't hear from the woman at the headhunting agency unless I call.
Patience is something I lack.
I somehow made 2 payments on my van in the last couple of weeks. Wednesday, though, I did get payment happy and that's when the 2nd payment was posted.
But that means the next one isn't due until the latter side of June, so I'm ok with it.
My younger brother came out yesterday and helped me mow our lawn. Our lawn is huge. Really. We so lucked out with a corner lot. But that huge corner lot means lots of grass, with a bit of it on a slope.
It was tiring and I'm a tad sunburned. But it was well worth it. I love how the yard looks when it's mowed.
Then I cleaned inside - cat pans, vacuumed, dishwasher, etc ...
So yeah, that was my day.
2 comments:
Our lawn is teeny-tiny, and we still can't be bothered with it, LOL. I told my husband when we bought our house, "I don't do home improvement or yard work." And I am sticking to it. Hubby sucks at both, too, LOL. I actually will pay my Mom to bring over her lawnmower and cut our grass, LMAO! Really, it's how we got through last summer, hee hee!!!!!
Hey, some people have a maid come in once a month, I give my Mo ma few bucks to take care of these things -- and everyone is happy!
Why can't people call people when they're supposed to?? Grrr!!!
Hooray for a corner lot, but they definitely can be troublesome. We don't have the biggest yard, but it's bigger than a lot in our neighborhood. Luckily Mr. W used to live on base so he got into the habit of frequently (as in weekly) moving, weed eating and edging. Our yard usually rocks. Except for my poor landscaping abilities...damn fungus keeps killing my plants.
Post a Comment