Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just the facts ...

We lost internet last night - kind of. We had internet, but our router died. Then I did it one step more and caused more issues (inadvertently, in my own defense). Patrick and I were at WalMart at 11pm last night, getting a new router, when his work called about a problem. He's on call this week and ended up having to go to the office since he didn't have time to set the new router up.

He stumbled in around 4am, exhausted. And he's already back at work. Poor thing.

I received a call from the headhunting heifer yesterday saying she's only coming across jobs that pay quite a bit less than I need. Funny how that is when their site listed 8 or so the day before, 5 of which I submitted my resume to. She had left a message on my voice mail, so I didn't have the opportunity to point that out.

You really don't want to know the names that crossed my mind. I will say that most of them started with the word "useless".

I'm still looking for a dog house for Pearl. I'm trying to be patient, but I really need to get her into her kennel. Not just to save my basement, but I think it'll be better for her to be outside again.

My bowling shoes and bag arrived this morning. Now I just need to get a bowling ball ordered. I'll do that the alley we go to, though.

I'm fairly tired. Not as tired as Patrick, but tired all the same.

No comments: