Remember my craigslist rant? Remember how I said that, while most people are way over estimating the value of their crap, there were deals to be had if you were patient?
Well - I found me a couple of deals.
We're heading out shortly to pick up a 10 x 10 x 6 kennel for just $100. This kennel retails for $250, so $100 is a bargain. How do I know? Because it's made by the company I use to work for, that's how.
I also have a call in to a lady selling an 11 piece patio set for $200. Pictures were shown, so I know what it looks like. And even if it's not perfect condition, it's still a lot more than I'd get at any store for $200. Someone's coming to look at it in about half an hour, though, so I may be out of luck on that one. She'll call me back if they don't buy it.
These are the kinds of deals I've been looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment