Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No news ...

Not much news on the job front.

I did get a call from a local sales / support place. Marc thinks he knows someone that works for the same company, so his boyfriend is checking into it for me. The woman on the phone made it sound simple. Which is always worrisome. But we'll see what this other person has to say.

I found an old high school friend on facebook yesterday. That was awesome. We spent the evening sending messages back and forth, going over 19 years (yeah, it's been that long) and old friends.

The rope on Hoss's new toy unraveled at the knot, so now it's just a blue ball. Which isn't too bad - Hoss loves a good game of soccer and will chase the ball all over the yard. And that also means I don't have to worry about the back door being shattered from him flinging the darn thing around the deck. But I do know he doesn't have as much fun when it's just a ball. I'll probably go get him another one in a few days.

My right ovary definitely has something going on. It's at the point where I can feel it if I tense up at all, especially when I'm sitting. So every cough or sneeze has me wincing.

Chances are likely it's growing a pretty little cyst, but at least it's growing something.

No comments: