The butter wasn't about butter itself. You could substitute a number of things in its place, from other foods to friendships to actions.
It was just something I wanted to throw out there without actually throwing out there, if that makes sense.
This morning I came across a job that I would be perfect for. If it weren't for the 80% travel, that is.
I've been asking God to lead me to the right job and now I'm thinking that maybe my request was too vague. I should have added the word "local" to the phrasing.
I'm once again scouring craigslist, but this time for a dog house. I'm in need of one that will comfortably fit an 80lb dog, probably of the XL variety. I could buy one locally, but it'll be upwards of about $200 and that's quite a bit more than I want to spend.
So if anyone local knows where I can get one for super cheap, drop me a line.
Otherwise today is lunch with a friend and more job searching.
No comments:
Post a Comment