Put me in the corner of definitely wanting a scooter. This one, to be exact.
No, I can't get it yet because I'm still not working. And no if I manage to (by some miracle) get pregnant before I get it, I won't. But in the meantime, I want one.
My ovaries have stopped twinging, but now my boobs are sore. Which means those twinges may have been some sort of legitimate activity, albeit 2 weeks late. And since no sex was had and I'm not due for an immaculate conception, we'll see a period in another week or two.
I subbed in Patrick's bowling league last night. It's a fast pace (which I prefer) and everyone on all the teams is happy when someone does something right. And that just makes it far more pleasant. Plus I didn't suck too badly - I actually bowled better than the team member I was replacing.
Right now I'm contemplating a nap. I was up and at the vet's office just after 8am because Biscuit's been coughing / wheezing / whatever. She's fine - has some antibiotics in case an infection is setting in and some antihistamines / steriods in case it's allergies instead. Her chest sounds clear and she's not running a temp, so it could be either. Right now she's laying in the sun outside.
But I'm still kind of groggy.
No comments:
Post a Comment