Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday, now with a picture!

The cat climby thing is a huge success ...





The sides can be moved independently, so I can scrunch it together a bit or pull it straight so it's more spread out. The closet there is where the cat pans are. The litter container on the left is empty. Marc used it to sit on one day (my computer is just to the side of that) and I never got around to doing anything with it. Suppose I need to toss it, eh? Biscuit's at the bottom, in her dog bed, being afraid of the camera. Don't know what that's all about.

Anyway - it's been well received and it's even saving the carpet on my stairs. Daniel, the only clawed cat, loves the rope parts and has started using them instead.

It also keeps the cats off the computer desks, which is a very good thing. I've decided it was well worth the money.

A good friend that moved to Florida back in Sept is in town this weekend. Patrick and I headed to Marc's last night to see him, but I was too pooped to stay very long. We made arrangements for him to come by this evening. I just didn't have it in me to stay up and party.

Getting old is a bitch.

I've applied for 3 jobs this morning, 2 with the same company.

I'm also paying horribly for the cereal I've eaten in the last couple of days. Milk is not my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest cat tree thingy!!!!! I remember being a single girl and dreaming of having that sort of thing for my kitty. I love it!

Good luck with the latest applications!