Monday, June 2, 2008

A dollar a minute ...

I've always had this thing about money vs time.

I want to know why 60 seconds is a minute and 60 minutes make an hour, but 100 cents is a dollar. Wouldn't it seem to make more sense if the two were more balanced?

Like - 60 cents is a dollar the same as 60 seconds is a minute? Or 100 seconds would make a minute the same as it does a dollar?

Time and money seem to be two of the most important commodities we can have. So why are they so different?

Just something I wanted to toss out there.

Pearl is adapting to her dog house and kennel. I can't say she's doing it happily, but she's getting back into the hang of being outside.

Hoss, on the other hand, is having a field day. He thinks it's his birthday or something.

It's obvious he's missed having Pearl next to him by the way he runs around her side of the kennel and the big, toothy grin he gets.

When I get my flip video, I'll have to post a few videos so y'all can see.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am glad that the furbabies are happy in their new homes.