Sunday morning and I'm wondering where my ovaries are.
Maybe I'm expecting too much. Maybe I need to put my jeans on to remind myself there really are eggs hanging out on both of them. I've avoided all things button waisted since Thursday and I'm just not feeling it.
I talked to Patrick about the house last night. He's not as excited as I am hah He's a "Keep our options open" kind of person where I'm more of a "I want it, let's go get it before someone else does" kind.
But we've already talked to the realtor selling the property to see if we can get back in this afternoon. The owner is in church right now, so he'll call me back in a couple of hours to let me know if we can have another viewing later today. Even though Patrick is now all nervous. He's so tightly wound hah
Tomorrow is not only our wedding anniversary, it's also IUI day. And because I'm usually pretty sore most of the day and evening, we're going to do our anniversary dinner tonight instead of tomorrow.
I wonder - does anyone else have a lot of pain when they shift positions or walk after an IUI? I don't mean vaginal pain but abdominal pain.
I remember my first IUI with Dr Jerk (the asshole of an RE I had during our first cycle 2 years ago - the only cycle we had with him) and I barely made it out of the car when I got home. And it's been like that every time. Walking hurts, sitting hurts. Moving hurts.
Granted, I'm usually kicking out about 8 or 9 eggs at once and my RE always makes sure I've started cramping before she does the IUI (she says it's her way of making sure I've started ovulating). So I've always figured it's normal.
But still ... I've never seen anyone else talk about it so it makes me wonder.
2 comments:
I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy anniversary for tomorrow. I hope you have a great dinner tonight with DH.
And also a smooth IUI! I wish I could help more in that arena but I have yet to have one done. I have heard its not bad for others and then I know people who had some cramps afterward. I hope it goes well for you. Sending lots of fertilization vibes your way!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a good dinner. I have not done IUI yet= we are most likely starting that next month- whoopie. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(
Post a Comment