Friday, September 21, 2007

Crazy blood rituals ...

Have I mentioned the bruises and red splotches on my belly? The better question should be - are you tired of me mentioning the bruises and red splotches on my belly?

Really. It's ridiculous. And painful. The front of my belly around the belly button is covered, so I'm now venturing out towards the sides. It wouldn't be as bad if the bruises were small, but they're not. It's like the heparin spreads out and then I end up with a bruise several inches around.

And when my husband gave me the PIO shot last night, it took several minutes for the stupid thing to stop bleeding. I walked around with my hand down the back of my pants, pressing a napkin to the spot.

I'm kind of a bleeder as it is - sometimes it'll bleed a little. But last night was insane.

We haven't heard back on our counter offer yet. But I have higher hopes. Our realtor called to let me know he spoke with the seller's agent and they've both agreed to lower their commission if that's what it'll take to get her to sign it. Our agent told the other agent that he didn't think we'd come up any higher, that this was probably their last chance. That's not entirely true, but if it saves us even a 1000 bucks we'll go with it.

I should know something this morning.

No comments: