We finally heard from them last night. It was after 7 and our realtor was about 30 mins from the nearest computer so it was about 10 after 8 before we were given their counter offer.
The counter actually isn't bad. We figured they'd have only come down about 2 grand from their original asking price, but they actually came down 5. Even our realtor was impressed with it.
Right now I'm waiting for the lender to call me back. Now that we know exactly the cost we're dealing with, I need hard numbers to determine if we can meet their counter or if we need to counter their counter (hah I feel so 007ish saying that).
Our deadline to respond is 5pm. And, unlike the heiffer of a listing agent, we're going to respond on time.
The heparin is killing me. Not in that true I'm dieing way, but in that dear God could my belly look or feel any worse?!? sort of way.
And I'm just not feeling it this cycle. Which is stupid to say since we're only 4dpiui (4 days past iui) and I couldn't feel anything at this point even if we do get pregnant. It's too soon.
I think it's just that I don't have the amount of bloating from swollen ovaries that I usually do. I mean - wearing buttoned pants is uncomfy, but not impossible.
I dunno. As much as I thought maybe all this house stuff would distract me from my uterus, it hasn't.
Argh ... Gotta love mental masturbation.
No comments:
Post a Comment