Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Of heparin and realtors ...

I spoke with our realtor again yesterday afternoon and she'd gone to see the house! I was like ... wow.

And after viewing it, she decided that it'd probably appraise at the price they're asking for but there's no way they'd get it. And she wants to hit them with an even lower initial offer.

Again - wow.

She made a comment about the warranty the owner's offering and that it's a good thing as buyers like warranties. But she said it's also seen (by other realtors) as a sign of someone who really really wants to sell. The word "desperate" was thrown in there.

This woman is going to go for the jugular hah I like her. We have a meeting scheduled with her right after work to sign a few papers so she can call their realtor with the offer. And whatever offer she thinks we should go with, we'll go with.

I started my heparin shots last night. 2 shots per day, 5000 units each.

Only I discovered, the hard way, that the syringes I have for it (they're leftover subq for the lupron) are only 1/2 cc syringes. What does this mean? They're too small.

Instead of one shot of the full 5000 units, it ended up being 2 shots of 1/2 & 1/2.

Yeah ... I'm a boob.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I've been loojing for a good realtor!!! Can you email me her name?