To the RESOLVE member that posted a comment - I can't go to your profile or blog : ( It says it's private. So I can't thank you directly for leaving a message.
I'm starting to hate John Deere.
My pregnant step-sister, who is due 2 weeks after what would have been our due date, is having a boy and her husband wants a John Deere nursery. And since we're currently staying with my dad & step-mom and my step-mom is all into making things for the step-sister's nursery, I'm surrounded by John Deere shit. Right now, as I type this, I can turn my head just to the right and see the following:
- John Deere blankie
- John Deere bumper pads
- Crib mattress
- John Deere crib sheets
There's John Deere material and products everywhere you turn in here. This room looks like John Deere vomited all over it.
In other news - my belly is starting to feel full. Which rocks.
2 comments:
I know that you're not trying to be hilarious, but the image of a John Deere festooned nursery is making me cry with laughter!
Honestly, tractors and infants go *so* well together.
heh.
(and yay for the full belly. my fingers are crossed.)
Oh it gets better. She's already made John Deere curtains and framed random pictures of John Deere tractors.
The kid, with any luck, is going to hate John Deere hah
Post a Comment