Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sleep is overrated ...

I didn't sleep well last night. I don't think there was a reason; I just kep waking up.

And when I wake up, I'm not a lay in bed kind of person. I'm an up and out kind. My mind starts going and then it's a fight to shut it down and go back to sleep.

Last night's thoughts ranged from counting how large my eggs can grow by Monday to if we should sell the king sized 4 poster bed frame we have.

Most of my eggs ranged around 14 - 17 cm yesterday. I know they grow an average of 2 cm per day, even during the time between the HCG trigger and the IUI. So by Monday, they should be mature enough.

That math was done around 1:30 this morning.

Around 4, I had the internal argument about the bed frame.

I gave up around 7 and got up.

I'm feeling pretty bloated this morning so jeans are definitely out. This is the first day that I could say that before trying to put my jeans on.

Go me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Now the question remains...What did you decide about the bed? Haha!

I forgot to mention in my last comment, Happy Anniversary!!