3 days of shots and I'm all icky. I forgot how repronex can sometimes make you feel like you have the flu. My RE said stuff about the amount of protein blah blah blah, so at least I know it's normal and not to call this time.
Patrick (the husband unit) has been giving me the shots and he's been doing it like he's done it all his life. Last night's, though, must have been near a nerve cuz that shit HURT. It still hurts.
I'm starting to feel some bloating and I'm hoping it's a good sign that several follicles are popping up and not me just being hopeful and touchy.
Speaking of touchy - I was talking to the other supervisor in our department and she said "Once you're off your bitch pills, maybe you'll see it differently" bahahaha I'm not on pills, but it was still funny. Later on she told our manager "You have one supervisor having emotional freakouts and one who wants to break things. Some leadership team you have, there!" Considering she and I are the ones that make up said leadership team, it was a pretty funny moment.
Remember the house I briefly mentioned in an earlier post (longtime readers who read me on xanga will know which one I'm talking about)? Well ... it won. It kicked our asses and laughed in our faces. We've put it on the market.
There's a long history with this house and our goals for it just aren't attainable. We did what we could and thought it'd be enough, but it's not. And we can't afford to do what needs to be done. So ... Patrick met with a realtor his family knows and he's pretty positive he knows some invesors who would buy it. Once that's accomplished, we'll buy one we can move right into. So our goal now is to just get out from under it.
In the meantime I'm going to shower and head to work. Having a new hire class takes a lot of time away from my other reps and I really need to touch base with them. And that's what today is for.
Have a good Saturday!
2 comments:
I just wanted to thank you so much, first of all for reading my MY randomness (of which there is much) and then for the kind wishes for today. I actually don't get the beta until Monday, 15 DPO, but I don't really think that I will be needing to go in and waste the money. I love your post about the "Bitch pills," however, because I do take pills, so I can really use that next month. Try, try again.
At least you can find humor in all of this IF crap! I think that is so important!
Post a Comment