We met with the realtor last night. Who, by the way, is a man. Woops. He just sounds so feminine on the phone.
He was very thorough - he went through every pieced of paper with us and explained what was what. We decided on an offer that we all think is comfortable and not too low.
The owner has 24 hours from 7pm last night to respond. So now we wait.
Impatiently. hah.
You should see my belly.
Lupron left a couple of bruises, but nothing like the heparin. I'm all sorts of splotchy and bruised and I've only had a few shots. I can't imagine what my stomach will look like if this cycle works and I'm on it for 12 weeks.
And it's poofier than normal. If I look down at it, I can see swells where the heparin went in. And sat there, I guess. I dunno.
It's funny looking though.
No comments:
Post a Comment