Thursday, September 20, 2007

And so the battle begins ...

I've spent most of my morning on the phone with either our realtor, the broker, or my husband.

The point that caught all 3 of us off guard was the closing cost - It was a lot higher than any of us expected. And for a realtor to say that, you know it's gotta be high.

So there's some stalling and strategic planning we're trying to do. The realtor is even taking a close look at the good faith estimate the broker sent me (did I tell you the closing costs were high??) to see if we're being screwed.

I'll post more when I have more to post.

1 comment:

Katie said...

First, thank you so much for your comments on my page. I just wanted to clear up the confusion regarding the testing and I know you are just trying to help me figure this all out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Secondly. ARGH. What the heck? I am so sorry that you are going through yet another battle. The closing costs should be pretty guaranteed in the Good Faith Estimate. Keep us posted!