Thank you guys for your comments. It's really super duper frustrating at this point in the 2ww, no matter how much you try not to contemplate every little twitch.
I find that I don't stress it during the first week. You can't know what's happening, so why bother? And most implantations take 5 - 7 days anyway, even sometimes as long as 10 - 12 days after the IUI.
Knowing all that? It's game on once that first week is up.
Oy.
The cramps were with me until I went to bed. This morning they're there, but very light.
How about some house news?
Patrick's house is officially paid off. Yay! He's just going to wait for the title and then sign it over to his friend and it will be officially no longer ours. Double yay!
While at his bank, Patrick talked to the guy there about us buying this other house. Not only did the guy say he could get us a better rate, but that the closing costs would top 3,000. Total. And if that's true, then we won't have to come up with a penny towards closing since the seller agreed to pay up to 3,000 in closing and prepaids. Triple yay! Patrick's going to call him with our credit scores and have him run the numbers.
So we may be able to get away without paying more than our down payment and the inspection fee.
Go us!
3 comments:
I wish I could say I know how it feels - wait, on second thought I am glad I don't know how it feels! Sorry, but if there is anything I can't stand, its pain. Even worse is needles cuz in my mind, there is something inherently evil about them. Not only do they cause pain, they also are usually used to suck out your blood, which makes me very queasy, so I never watch when they have to do it!
So instead of undying empathy for your cramping, you will get my undying sympathy. I will probably never know what you go through monthly or in your case, more often, to become pregnant. Of course, the delivery is no piece of cake either but the baby makes everything worthwhile and then some.
Hope your day is better than the previous one :)
I am so jealous that you are in the second of the 2WW. I am firmly entrenched in the first. I feel as if I have forever to go!
I am glad that everything with the housing is starting to clear up. You will be in your own place SOON.
I'm glad you had so much good news. I hope it's just the beginning of good news for you. Also, thanks for the comments you left for me. They really made me laugh and made me feel better.
Post a Comment