So yesterday's post had me ranting and apparently scared off all my readers hah
It also pissed my husband off ... woops. The thing is - lupron makes me nuttier than just the normal barrage of hormones and I find it really really hard to talk about anything remotely stressful without wanting to turn into a babbling, jumbled mess. With lots and lots of tears.
I find it much easier to just take the hour (cuz that's about how long it took me to coherently type those whopping 3 paragraphs out) and type it all out. So all that stuff I posted yesterday was a bit of a shock to my other half.
But it's worked out and I think we're both pretty much on the same page. And I'm in a much better place (even if 2 of the houses I really like already have sale pending ... fuckers).
My appointment this morning went well. We're looking at 3 - 4 eggs on each ovary and they're all about the same size.
But here's the shocker (someone drumroll for me, please) ....
They're not ready.
Do I know my body or do I know my body?
I'm to continue with 2 repronexes per night (we're down from 3) and go back Friday morning for a recheck. By then they should be about ready. And if they are, IUI will be Sunday or Monday.
2 comments:
Have you tried Zillow.com ? We've listed our house on there for sale, but no where else. Just a thought. BTW I thought your John Deer post was awesome. Had I been there I would have given you a big ole' high five.
Sweetie, I tried to post yesterday and couldn't - my computer is being nuts. I am here, I am listening, and it is so true - no one knows our bodies like we know our bodies.
Post a Comment