Today will be 2 weeks unemployed. Well, today at 3:15 pm, that is.
I have that appointment with the head hunters this morning and have to leave in about 30 minutes. That'll probably put me there really early, but I'd rather be 15 - 20 minutes early than even just a couple of minutes late.
The company I worked for didn't have a dress code. Really. As long as your personal bits weren't hanging out, you could wear just about anything.
So I don't own business type attire. I spent about $60 this weekend on nothing but tops and a couple of bottoms. Nothing too fancy since I'm definitely not a business suit kind of person, but nice enough.
Other than that, this weekend was ... uneventful.
2 comments:
Keep us posted -- and I think you were right to just a buy a few things, not too much, clothes-wise. I used to have specific suits/ensembles for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd interviews, LOL.
I hope things went well!!
Post a Comment