Really early if you want to hit any decent garage sales.
I didn't get up early enough. Tomorrow I will, though.
I visited with the family a bit earlier today, had lunch with a book, and took a nap. Patrick's out with a few friends and I'm contemplating pizza or chicken wings.
I want the wings but I have to order pizza, too, if I want them to deliver. I'm not about the pizza, though.
So I haven't decided yet.
I've reached a new level of boredom. I don't know how housewives without kids stay at home without going bonkers. Maybe they have hobbies or something.
1 comment:
I adore my summer vacation but, by the end, I'm ready to go back to work. I dread it a bit, but I'm definitely ready. Sometimes it's just not good for me to have no schedule for so long. Maybe it would help if you came up with some kind of schedule you tried to roughly stick with? That usually helps me when I've got too much free time on my hands.
Post a Comment