The motion sensor cat deterrent I bought works. It works really, really well.
It's also currently out of spray. Which is fine - the aerosol still tries, so the sound effect is still there. And that's apparently all that matters.
On the job front, there is no news. Sunday's listings were pretty sparse. But I get my final check and my vacation time tomorrow, so I'm still not all nail biting. Plus I can officially file for unemployment tomorrow too. No idea how much I'll be able to get, but it'll be better than nothing.
The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend, but today is cold. Well, 50 degree cold with a low of 37 expected tonight. But after days of mid - upper 70's, 50 and overcast is pretty frickin cold.
This road is seriously busy today. There have been moving trucks and city trucks for branches.
Otherwise, it's quiet and peaceful. Even if it is pretty chilly.
2 comments:
I know it can be hard to wait, but I also know that some of the best things that have ever happened to me came after having to wait a bit. I'm convinced the right job is out there for you and that it will turn up soon.
I am definitely going to have to get one of those scat thingies!!
I'm sure the right job will come along before you know it!
Post a Comment