The only resume bites I've gotten have been sales jobs.
I can't do sales. I suck at sales. Hard.
If I didn't, I would have snatched up an offer made by a long time friend at a pay level almost double what I was previously making.
But I can't do it and it pained me to have to turn it down.
In the meantime, I get daily e-mails from various sales companies.
The bed still rocks, thanks for asking. There's soooo much room now, it feels like Patrick's practically a continent away. But we can both stretch out without worrying about crowding the other.
The animals, though, mainly Daniel (cat) and Biscuit (dog), are giving me fits. They're both use to sleeping with us and they both have been expressing their displeasure at being locked out.
Daniel by digging up the carpet at the door (he's not declawed) and Biscuit by scratching at it. I bought some Bitter Apple spray and have a hand towel at the door that I spray with it. And it works ... for a while. Then it's game on and they both vie for the winner of the ass beating at 3am.
Not that I actually beat anyone. But it's going to get ugly if they don't stop waking me up a couple times a night.
Today is lunch with my mom. Her birthday was Monday, so I'm treating her to mexican food. Then I have a project here at home that I'd like to do. I don't want to talk about it here because I want to make sure it's a surprise for Patrick.
Oh ... and I need to take the garbage out. That too.
No comments:
Post a Comment